Remote Academic Coach
The company is seeking a Remote Academic Coach to join its team! Extremely dynamic and collaborative company focused on providing top-tier expertise on admissions and tutoring to families.
As part of a rapidly-growing enterprise, Coaches have the opportunity to make a significant impact from day one. We heavily invest in our Coaches to develop exceptional professional and coaching skills.
Starting pay ranges from €36/hr compensation for elementary and middle school coaches to €44/hr for test prep coaches. Compensation includes a mix of hourly pay and bonuses.
If you are someone interested in working in the education industry, taking time off to apply to graduate programs, or supplementing your income with rewarding, stimulating work, this is an excellent opportunity for you!
Important note: The company does not require an exclusivity contract for Part-Time Academic Coaches. This position allows for flexible hours, with Coaches requesting a standard schedule of between 1.5 and 30 hours per week. The company does not guarantee the requested number of weekly hours; hours are dependent on candidate’s performance in training and client demand.
- Become one-on-one academic mentors for students by providing the support they need in various subject and/or test prep areas * Execute individualized study plans to improve students’ conceptual understanding, study skills, and organization
- Guide students toward success on standardized tests
- Prepare lesson plans, find supplemental material, and communicate with families to ensure progress
- Complete our comprehensive training programs that equip you to successfully: * Identify students’ unique strengths and weaknesses
- Build students’ curiosity and confidence in their own abilities
- Change students’ lives by reducing stress and guiding them through academic struggles
- Ability to commit to working with students through the current school year, including summer
- Ability to work at least 1.5 hours per week
- Have access to strong WIFI in a quiet environment
- Experience in tutoring and/or test prep
- Bachelor’s Degree completed or in-progress
Knowledge and Skills
- Ability to work independently yet dutifully within company pedagogy and processes
- Apply relentless dedication to delivering results
- Drive to help cultivate student thinking so that students become well-rounded and no longer need coaching
- The ability to communicate effectively with a broad spectrum of people including executives, students, and other tutors