Our startup has been working in the statistical and algorithmic research for over 6 years now. We have just finalised the first stable version of our analysis and decision-making software aimed at the online gambling community.
Following a major fundraising, the company decided to move up a gear by massively recruiting associates who will participate in the development of the project.
We are not particularly looking for people with high diplomas or with great professional experience. Indeed, we prefer encouraging motivated individuals who are willing to learn and improve.
Types of positions
It is possible to start working with us while keeping your old job for a few months. To make it happen, we propose two different kinds of collaboration:
- Full time: The associate will need to be available 35 hours per week.
- Part time: The associate will need to be available from 5 to 20 hours per week.
We consider salary to be the main motivating factor for any employee. We therefore offer a salary of up to 3 times the national average salary depending on the quality of the work provided.
The figures below show our new partners average results:
- First week: up to 800
- Rest of the first month: up to 4,500
- Following months: up to 7,750
Candidates profile & perks of the job
Find below the required qualities to be a successful associate:
- A sociable personality
- A great motivation
- A good level of concentration
- A capacity to work independently
- A professional ambition
Open vacancies come with the following advantages for the employee:
- No computer skills required
- Flexible hours (volume and schedule)
- Possibility for remote work (from mobile, tablet or PC)